Near the Chapel, two buildings served as the living quarters for the Catholic and Protestant Chaplains.
The building southwest of the Chapel was designed by architect John Moller and built in 1909 as the Catholic Chaplain’s Quarters. On the interior, the second floor bedrooms are served by two separate staircases. They were originally designed to limit interaction between the chaplain and the housekeeper.
The Queen Anne style building to its north, built in 1901, was the home of the Protestant Chaplain.