top of page
CATHOLIC chAPLAIN'S QUARTERS
The home located southwest of the Chapel was built in 1909 as the Catholic Chaplain’s Quarters.
On the interior, the second floor bedrooms are served by two separate staircases. They were originally designed to limit interaction between the chaplain and the housekeeper.
The home was recently rehabilitated and is currently used for veteran housing.
bottom of page